Wednesday 19 May 2010

My Design layout


Here i did a rough sketch of how i want my menu pages to look like in layout form. i had a vision of how i would want and intended menu to look like. my main source of reference was from a website called 3DLeigh who's work is amazing to look at.

This is a list of all my work that i have put together, that will be putting into my DVD showcase page Gallery. I have selected my best work that i felt was good enough for using.

Gallery Page

3D Animation
BBC 2 Ident
Spaceship Animation
Jellyfish Animation
RaveLive II Ident
Space Trailer
Sci-Fi City

Life Drawing
Image 1 Image 7
Image 2 Image 8
Image 3 Image 9
Image 4 Image 10
Image 5 Image 11
Image 6 Image 12

SketchBook
Drawing 1 Drawing 7
Drawing 2 Drawing 8
Drawing 3 Drawing 9
Drawing 4 Drawing 10
Drawing 5 Drawing 11
Drawing 6 Drawing 12


No comments:

Post a Comment